Asking for prayers.

5:30 PM


My father-in-law, Doug, suffered from a severe stroke last night. He is currently in an induced coma and we are unsure of when he will be stable enough for them to take him out of it. We are asking for as many prayers as we can get. My aunt and uncle-in-laws have set up this page to keep everyone updated as to the progress. Please pray for him, and especially for our family at this time. We sure do love this guy more than we can say. Let's pray for some miracles.

4 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

This is Alli's sister, Jen. I will pray for your father-in-law and your family. How scary. I hope your husband can be with him!

Jenna said...

we love you guys so much and are praying for your Dad.

Ashley Kay said...

praying for you and your family ash!

Rachel said...

Oh my, Ash! I will be prayin for ya'll & for him & your hubby! Is there anything I can do? Let me know if there is! We got so much love & support in so many ways with Weston's sister's deal that I cannot not help! Please please let me know if there is anything I can do!