When my dad broke the news to all of us, I pretty much lost it and was bawling. When I emailed Aust to tell him the news, I had pulled myself together but the second I started thinking of him and replaying memories in my mind, my eyes were full again. He was such a good little dog and we loved him so much. My dad has always said that heaven wouldn't be heaven if he wasn't there, so I'm pretty sure it's not the last we'll see of Bizzzzzyface.
He loved each of his siblings...and took an especially quick liking to J.




He was ALWAYS hiding in the most random places. These are only a few of the times I caught it on camera.

Blizz went through quite the unfortunate series of medical events... torn ACL from tripping in a hole while chasing a rabbit, 3 time kidney stone survivor... you're catching the drift. Below you will find a photo of Blizz on the couch with a cast on. Poor guy.

Occasionally Blizz would drive the car. He was a natural.

Most of all, he really was man's best friend. I knew the second I saw him in the pet store that he had to be mine. I had always wanted a Bichon Frise and I had already chosen a name...Blizzard. When we found out the pet store had one, we about died. Lex, Aust, and I would constantly ask to go there to play with him. One day, my mom cracked and we got him. Even though I loved him once I saw him, I never knew how much I would fall in love with his sweet little face. He had the strangest tendencies of any dog I know, never learned a single trick, could no longer take doggie treats and was on a strict diet once he had his first set of kidney stones, and would literally throw a hissy fit if he didn't get his spot on the couch. All of those things and more are what make me love him so much.



Blizzy Boy...you lived a good 13 years. I can't wait to see you again!
And... anyone who knows me, knows I have to throw this one in there, "OHH!!! YOU'RE A BLIZZARD DOG AREN'T YOU!?" Love you Blizzard Eckel!
1 comment:
Aww ash I'm so sorry this is the saddest! Glad you are in hilton head with the family!!
Post a Comment