By the way...

9:59 PM


We moved! Farewell 790 S. Main Street home. It was our first place as a married couple and it will always, always have a special place in our hearts. I don't think either of us miss the four single boys above us having parties until 3am, but I know there are a few things we DO miss:

1. Our amazing ward. I think it will always be one of our favorites
2. Along the same lines as our ward, but our little cub scouts
3. Being in close proximity to my job at GAP, great restaurants, Hobby Lobby, Target, Walmart, Costco...you get the point. We pretty much had a great location
4. Having our own yard where I can lay out and not feel like there are other people watching me
5. Being able to paint our place whatever colors we want
6. Having a huge walk-in closet and big second bedroom to store our junk
7. Being able to park right next to our front door...makes Costco trips way easier

I think you get the point. We loved our time in Orem and will miss seeing all of our ward friends every week. HOWEVER, we are loving our new place in Provo and are especially grateful we made the move now that I have a job in Payson. I'll post some pictures of our place later this week.

No comments: