This is what's on the table at the Rasmussen home this week. I included links this time so just in case you're looking for some yummy dinners, you can take a look at these. I haven't tried any of them yet, but I've been impressed over and over again with Cooking Light's recipes so I'm sure we won't be let down.
Sunday: Three Cheese Chicken Penne Florentine
Monday: Quick Crisp Ravioli with Roasted Sauce
Tuesday: Bow Ties with Tomatoes, Feta, and Balsamic Vinegar
Wednesday: Leftovers (JD has class until 10:30pm)
Thursday: Cilantro-Lime Chicken with Avocado Sauce
Friday: Date night :)
Saturday: Leftover (I work until 10:30)
Sunday: Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Monday: Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice
Tuesday: Black Bean and Chicken Chilaquiles
1 comment:
K yum. I'm such a cheap A when it comes to dinners and when I come up with something creative, Sam says stop and stick to Spaghetti. I'm not giving up....thanks for the ideas!
Post a Comment