Last Day :(

4:41 PM

So here is my documentation from the last day of school with my 6th graders. They wrote me the sweetest/most hilarious notes. 12 year olds are something else. I really have fallen in love with that age.

p.s. please note the card with the block O for Ohio State on the front... the kid knows the way to my heart.






My AWESOME mentor teachers! I miss them like crazy!



and of course the kids...
Love these kiddos more than I can say. They're definitely characters...and sometimes they made me feel the way I look in picture 2 ;) ... but overall, I loved every second!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

way to go ash!! seriously amazing. you will be such a great teacher. now can we please do something soon. really miss you and jdizzle! call usss. love you! and way to go with handling those 5th graders. that sounds soo hard to me! your awesome!