So here it is... I spent the evening with my valentine at Cheesecake Factory...
AND four of our fabulous friends. Seriously. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to land such perfectly wonderful friends.
Then we headed back to Al Pal's for some more fun (& Landon and Maeg came!)
We also may or may not have touched back into our freshman year selves and had an intense dance party in the Tahoe on the way back from Sandy.

Overall, we had a WONDERFUL Valentines. Every time we come home after an outing with our friends, I ALWAYS say..."We're so lucky to have great friends." OR "I love my friends so much." JD just laughs... but I mean it! It's the best feeling to look over and see JD playing Word with Friends with one of my best friends' husbands! I love that they're friends. :)
p.s. these were some of my sweet treats my valentine left for me:

and.... a 5 lb. version of my FAVORITE candle. AMAZING.
No comments:
Post a Comment