Life as of 2.7.11

5:52 PM

This weekend I got to see JD play volleyball (there was a club team tournament at UVU) for the first time in the four years we've known each other! CRAZY. I've been missing out because it was SO MUCH FUN! And of course because he is SO freaking good. FO real. Funny enough, one of my girls from EFY has a boyfriend who is on the team so of course we were cheering them on the entire time (see last picture).





Also, today I spent the last of my cash moooneyy from Christmas (other than gift cards). Let's just say the GAP and I had a nice afternoon/evening together. We got new shipment in today and below are just a few of my purchases. AMAZING.






Yes, please & thank you.



Finally, I think it's important that I give a shout out to the kind stranger from Spanish Fork that got out of her car at a stop light (in the snow and wind) to tell me that my tire was completely flat. YIKES! That's not REALLY my tire (I wish it were that green outside right now) but let me just tell you that my tire was worse. I could NOT believe how bad it was. I'm pretty sure I ran over a nail on I-15 this morning. Bad news.




p.s.s. I'm sick AGAIN (2nd time in 3 weeks). I NEVER use to get sick. Such is the life of a student teacher, I guess.

No comments: