Completely random.

9:10 PM

So I've been thinking a lot about being pregnant lately. Don't get the wrong idea.

Not necessarily about me GETTING pregnant... just how I'll react WHEN I am pregnant. One of the other 6th grade teachers I work with for student teaching is pregnant so all of the other teachers are always talking with her about it. She is seriously one of the most chill prego ladies I've ever met. She never gets sick, nauseous, or moody. She's actually pretty hilarious. Anyway, every time they start talking about it, it gets me thinking about the kind of pregnant ladaaay that I'll be.

I'll be totally 100% honest... I think I'm going to be a psycho. I get slightly annoyed when I have bad cramps or soreness and something that I have started to realize over the past year, is that there are certain days where some smells just make me want to barf --- smells that never really bothered me before. I swear my sense of smell has increased dramatically in the last few years. This makes me think that ONE DAY when I am pregnant, I'm going to be nauseous ALL of the time. You can't really escape smells. I mean I don't know how my friend at school does it. There are SO many different smells in the teacher lunch room and she is perfectly fine. Sometimes all of the smells combined even gross me out...and I am definitely without child! I don't expect to be mean or anything (let's keep our fingers crossed) because I'm not very moody - especially now that I'm on birth control. Although maybe a lack of BC won't be good for me. Who knows.

The point I'm trying to make is that I'm slightly concerned about the crazy woman I'm going to be one day when I'm pregnant. I hope for all of our sakes, that I'm terribly wrong. Maybe I'll just wear nose plugs everywhere. Yep. That'll solve the problem...and I'll look totally hot.

2 comments:

Christa Chamberlin said...

To solve your problem of not know how you will be, why don't chya get pregnant and find out! ;)

Amber said...

I was/am definitely crazier on bc..... pregnant I just cried all the time. Especially when my jeans didn't fit anymore. :)