Happy MLK Day

7:09 PM

We have been cooped up in our home all weekend, so last night we decided that we were going to make a special little trip to Sundance for breakfast today. So that is exactly what we did! We'd never had breakfast there, and boy have we been missing out! It was VERY yummy! And we got a seat right next to the fire...our favorite spot!


(I know...my plate looks so nasty. I promise it was delicious though -- over easy eggs with rachero sauce, black beans, and guac with pepperjack cheese melted in a tortilla. YUMMM. obviously I didn't like the sour cream...hence the leftover pile)




...when we got home, we watched Bones, did homework, and somebody took a little snoozer. SUCH an angel! :) I think it was an especially good nap/homework session since we bought a brand new vacuum on Friday night and we finally used it today! Our house feels SOOO clean! I love it.


All in all, it was a wonderful day. I'm glad I got to spend it with my very best friend in the world.

No comments: