...having to say goodbye to these people.
The way BYU's Elementary Education program works is that they put everyone into what is called a "cohort." This basically means that all of you are assigned to various schools within the same district. For example, all of us were in the Alpine Cohort. This also means though, that you are in EVERY class together (basically... I see these people for more hours a day than I see my own husband sometimes). I think we've been a great little bunch this past year. Everyone has their own hilarious quirks and all in all, I think we mixed well. It's hard to think that next semester we will all be split into different districts and schools for our student teaching. Don't get me wrong... I'm excited to move on, but it will be a little weird not seeing these people every day.
So I'm not very good with goodbyes, but let's just say that I will be really sad tomorrow when we all finish our last final together. It's been a journey...that's for sure!
2 comments:
Ashley, I really enjoy your blog! It does give a window on the person who writes it and I see a really loving and charitable person. I still regret having so little time with you. Maybe someday you and JD could come to Tennessee for a visit. Our door is always open. Thanks for sharing, Ashley!
I KNOW how you feel. What a ride! I will miss everyone. But no worries, we will meet again in the Bahr residence. :)
Post a Comment