One year ago.

8:59 PM

I woke up and put on a white dress & he put on a tux. We did A LOT of smiling,

Took A LOT of pictures.
& got to spend our most wonderful day, with a LOT of family.

We were sealed in the Newport Beach Temple on December 19, 2009 --- one whole year ago!

We've loved our first year & can't wait for the many more ahead!

8 comments:

pbrunt said...

ash,
you hardly know me, but it was great that you guys came to our wedding! John and i appreciated it so much. i love your in-laws jamie and doug, and i love love LOVE your blog. it's fun to keep up on what's going on with family. happy 1 year anniversary!

Joey and Raegan said...

Yay! Congrats! You guys are so cute! Love you!

Nielsens said...

congrats! i was thinking about your wedding yesterday and how fun it was to be there and escape from utah to california for a few days in december! you sure made a gorgeous bride!!!!

Karisha said...

I can't believe it's been a year! Happy Anniversary to you. You two are the cutest couple I know.

Anonymous said...

you looked gorgeous! where did you get your dress from?

danielle said...

oh my gosh... i can't believe it's been a year.
happy day!

Rachel said...

Congratulations Ash! You were the most beautiful bride!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

I can't believe you have been married a year already! congrats you cute little monkeys:)