


We made a deliciousssss dinner Saturday night:

We spent the last 20 minutes of Scouts playing basketball (when I say "we," I mean J.D. and the scouts):

JD walked around the house with his sock like this...don't ask me why I thought it was so hilarious. Him and his black socks...

Went to Pizzeria 712 one weekend and both ordered our own pizza... skinny:

This is what I see every morning when I wake up at 6:45 and have to leave for school:

p.s. I fibbed a little bit. Can you guess which one?
2 comments:
i hope you're fibbing about the car. or else i'll be breaking a commandment. i'm really trying hard to not covet your life.
My guess: That car is your Lexus courtesy car for while your car is in the shop! Did I win? What doooo I win?
P.S. I am a housewife blog stalking in the middle of the day...I could get used to this!
Post a Comment