Raz Party.

11:27 AM

This past weekend, there was another Brunt family wedding...which obviously called for J's parents and Tor to visit! We didn't even have to share them with a hotel! It felt fun having someone here with us in our little place. Although it may have been a tight squeeze for them and air mattress's aren't the most comfortable, we still enjoyed it!

Temple with the padre:

JD & I:

Tori & I at the reception:

The Raz Parents:

...And a little mission reunion that we squeezed into the weekend:

We're already looking forward to Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Stephanie Perkins said...

This is totally random but i blog stalk you all the time and ive read your posts about being an efy counselor...I dont know anyone who has been so I thought id ask you about it..heres me email sblsurfer@yahoo.com im really wanting to be an efy counselor and am just wanting the low down and what not on where to start thanks!!