Let's just talk about how cute this downtown area is:

Or how about our annual "Harrison Rally Days," where literally the entire city comes and sells crafts, participates in the parade (see the cute little library workers in the picture below marching along?), plays music, socializes, and just has fun!


One of the greatest things about Perrysburg is that it holds true to its roots AND it still continues to grow with all of its new restaurants and shopping.

Did I mention our city is also home to the War of 1812? That's right! We're a historical landmark! Don't worry... every year people get dressed up and do reenactments. YES!

I already mentioned the amazing education system --- My elementary school:

My high school:

Really... I could not have grown up in a better city. I truly am so grateful to have been raised in a good community, with good people, good traditions, and a good family!
1 comment:
quaint. :)
Post a Comment