Smells good.

12:43 PM

While I was outside today, I smelt something. Something good. I could only come to one conclusion. It smelt like fall (which I LOVE by the way). Once I realized what it smelt like, I started to realize something else... it didn't JUST smell like fall. It smelt like college football. YUM. I love football. Most of all, I love THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL.

I am seriously looking forward to this season. First of all, as you can see below we are currently ranked #2 in pre-season (Alabama is ahead bc they won the NC last year). Secondly, I love Jim Tressel. He is the BEST coach ever and how could I deny my love for his sweater vests? Third, I love Terrell Pryor. He is THE man (after JD of course). I have high hopes for him. Fourth, the fans RULE (see below). Finally, I just love to see this team play. Winning or losing, I will always be their fan.










YAY FOR FALL and YAY FOR FOOTBALL! O - H - I - O!

2 comments:

Alexis. said...

i love this post more than anything. i was just gonna keep that to myself, but i know you like comments. okay, that's all.

love you

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

and we have the best ____ band in the land. i almost said it, but i stopped myself.