Friday the 13th.

8:18 AM


How's that for a little blast from the past? This picture is from October 13, 2006 and we are loookin' good. This was the night that JD and I met. It also happened to be Friday the 13th --- maybe that day ends up being good luck for us, rather than bad :)

5 comments:

danielle said...

wow.
you guys are looking pretty friendly for just meeting...

Nielsens said...

bahahah this picture made me laugh. and then it made me laugh even more when you said you 2 just met.

ps. come back to utah

Alexis. said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! and this post is so cute. I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

Angie Milne said...

so awesome. I remember this night! too cute. haha i love dani and al's comments

Ashley Kay said...

yes, i take credit for taking this picture. i love it and love you both!