
I was browsing through some pictures and came across one from an efy a few years ago. This girl tried out for the variety show and got in. She memorized the first 100 digits of pi. Now, if I were really witty, I would've waited until Pi day to put this up. But seeing as how that is pretty far away and I am NOT witty, I decided against it.
The real issue is... who does that? I can't decide if I think it's amazing or just nuts. For a while, I started to think that I could probably do it because I'm good at memorizing numbers in groups. 100 numbers is kind of a lot though. So again, I decided against it. Besides the fact that it's semi-difficult, it's also a complete waste of time. There are a lot more valuable things I could be doing with my time. I mean... spending hours on facebook and blog stalking every week is definitely more beneficial. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment