
I feel SO lucky that we're close enough to my house in Ohio that we can drive home for events like this. We were able to go back to Ohio when Austin went through the temple AND for his farewell talk. It was really hard to actually say goodbye because I have been so used to having him around all the time ever since he came out to BYU. He's such a great brother and example & I know he will be a wonderful missionary out there in Albania.
We will miss all the ridiculous and crazy things he does, his music, homework/movie nights, double dates with him and Kendy, the random CD's he burns and leaves in our cars, our parking spot at Helaman Halls ;), and most importantly... HIM! I have a feeling that the people of Albania are going to just love him (of course they won't love him as much as I do, but that's pretty hard to beat).
We love Elder Eckel & will be filling his mailbox with lots of letters and love!
No comments:
Post a Comment