
Lots of people love the ipad.
I think it's pretty cool. Mostly I like it for the fact that I can play solitaire anywhere I want. I don't really know though if I think an ipad is THAT necessary (actually, I do know - it's not). Especially if you already have a laptop.
Welp, we got this bad boy in the mail yesterday. Right when I saw the FedEx man at the door, I knew JD was going to be so excited (bday present from his parents). He may have been a little too excited. Before he left for work for the day, he made sure to have this conversation with me:
JD: "Ashley... don't forget to lock the door every time you leave."
ME: "Yeah I know. I lock the door every day. Why are you telling me this?"
JD: "Because!! We have an ipad in here now."
ME: "Yeah. And we also have 4 laptops AND our entire life in here."
JD: "Okay, I just wanted to remind you to lock up."
Oh dear gussy. This thing is going to become his child. He brought it to bed last night claiming that he only wanted to show me that it has a netflix app. NOT a good sign.
....
ipad, even though you have solitaire, if we're going to be competing for my husband's attention, you & I may not be friends for very long.
oh and p.s. I will win.
2 comments:
the first couple days Collin got his, he was up with it through the night like a newborn baby.. he insisted he had to unplug it once the battery reached 100% otherwise it would never "charge right" again. haha
I'm pretty sure you'll win. ;)
Post a Comment