Tonight, when I should be working on another million page assignment, I'm sitting here waiting for the hubby to come home from the testing center & thinking about how much I miss a little place called Cusco, Peru.


I might even miss fishing in the Amazon River... at first it was a big, fat fail but after some training from the natives, I caught my first Amazon fish! I was shooting for a Pirana. Dream big, right?


I can honestly say that I miss PLENTY of memories in our little kitchen. Daniela and I had some good times in there.

But more than anything, I miss this.
I might be getting teared up as I'm writing this.
I might have looked at someone's pictures from Peru and thought about how one day WHEN I go back to this little place, I will not even be able to contain my tears.
I might really mean that all of those mights are really not mights at all.

I love that city.
I love that country.
I love the things I learned and the way I felt while I was there.
and most of all, I love my little boys.
I hope that each one of those crazies are getting a hug and a kiss tonight.
1 comment:
:(
i'm going to cry.
i am praying one good thing happens to them every day this week. you do it too.
Post a Comment