Quit playing games with my heart

12:26 PM

Hahah, please tell me you all remember that 
amazing song from the ever so wonderful BSB.

But for real Provo... no more bad weather, please!
It was getting so nice and so much warmer. 
JD and I were hoping just yesterday for an early Spring 
(Ignorant, I know). 
And then I woke up this morning with all my dreams dashed.  

I need sun & heat pronto.  

In other news, 24 is officially back on.  I guess some Jack back in our lives will make up for the bad weather, at least for a little bit.  



3 comments:

danielle said...

CURSE YOU WOMAN!
Because of you I've had BSB AND the Martin song stuck in my head all night.
But maybe, JUST MAYBE I can forgive you.

danielle said...

Already over it.
See?
I love you too mucho.

Ashley Kay said...

i am SOOO excited Jack is Back.
it totally reminds me of when we stayed up into the wee hours of the night watching the whole season of 24-and let's note that it was during finals. what were we thinking? haha