One Month of Happiness

9:28 PM

Happy 1 Month to us!

It really is true that pictures say a thousand words.
Go big or go home though, right? 
Only kidding... we didn't celebrate today with KFC.  
Just the Pizza Pie Cafe (which I LOVE). 

Although I did pull a little trick on JD...
It's only the second time I've really pulled off much of any kind of surprise with him, so you know... this is a pretty big deal (the first being when I came to his house the day he got off the mish).

He's been talking about this Samsung Blu-ray Disc player that streams Netflix from the internet, like 33 times a day.  This also meant that I told him there was no freaking way it was happening, 33 times a day.

Little did he know what I had up my sleeve... 

Yep.  Go ahead.
Call me a good wife. 

2 comments:

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

you're really good at posting on your blog now that you are a wife. i like this. keep it up.

danielle said...

yeah. maybe when i'm a wife i'll be better at blogging too.