WHEW! And that's not even the half of it. I tried my very best to narrow the pool of photos down, but obviously that's not one of my strengths. Kendy & I threw Lex's bridal shower. We may have gone a little overboard with the food, but hey...you live and you learn. It was a blast and SO fun to see family, plus meet some of Lexi's soon-to-be family members. I think she's in pretty good hands. ;)
The photo booth was a hit. We had people write down their advice to the bride. Unfortunately/fortunately I didn't post all of them --- trying to keep it PG on here, guys. They are honestly some of the funniest photos of them all...but you know, one day my little twins might read this thing and be scarred forever.
Good food, good friends, cute party hats, and a beautiful bride. It was easy to enjoy it. :)


















3 comments:
Party looks awedome! These pictures are beautiful good job.
This shower is beyond gorgeous! Way to go girl!!
This shower is beyond gorgeous! Way to go girl!!
Post a Comment