With the beautiful weather that's decided to grace us lately, we decided to spend our Easter out of the house. Instead, we headed up the canyon for a bbq/picnic with all of our siblings {living here}. I couldn't help but think on like 10 different occasions how this is our last Easter together in Utah. I just love my family so much and I'd be lying if I tried to say my heart doesn't break and my eyes don't swell up with tears when I think about leaving them all here in Provo when we go.
Regardless of all that fun moving stuff that lingers in my mind on a daily basis, we had a great Easter. I truly am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of our resurrected Lord. Because of our Savior, the salvation of all mankind has been secured & for that, I am deeply thankful.
I hope you all had a wonderful day with the ones you love.



No comments:
Post a Comment