GAPGIRL.

6:15 AM


Yes, that was my screen name in 6th grade.  It's not nearly as embarrassing as my 8th grade screen name {because that was cool to change it up every few years} so I'm alright with admitting that one.  Having worked for GAP for over 5 years now, it pretty much makes up about 90% of my closet.  It's a pretty underrated company.  They get a lot of publicity for their Baby/Kids lines but not enough as the deserve when it comes to the Women department.  I'd say 95% of the time someone compliments me on something I'm wearing and then asks where it comes from and I say GAP, they get this surprised look on their face and say something along the lines of, "I need to shop there more often."  Yeah, ya do.  And come visit me while you're at it!

Right now they have a new line of Skimmers out {in tons of colors and prints} and the fit is perfect.  The pair of jeans {2nd in} up there is probably my favorite pair of pants I own.  And the camo?  Love it.  That was one of my "I will totally wear this in SF" purchases.  And if you're looking for the perfect guy pant?  Look no further than the Slim AND Lived In Slim {my brother bought 3 more pairs after we got him a pair for Christmas}.  They look BOMB on any body type.  Just trust me on this.

What I'm trying to say is, you need to get in to GAP and just try these pants on.  They are supposed to hit above the ankle, but if you're below average like me, they hit where normal pants would which is a huge plus for me.  Just sayin guys, just sayin.

2 comments:

Rachel U said...

oh my gosh i totally bought two pairs of these pants today...oops? haha they are amazing!!! my sister and i both got the camo ones!

Allison said...

I totally wrote, "I am a GAPGIRL!!!!!" in my diary when I was like 10. In caps. With exclamation marks. And it's still true. Haha