THE SHOPPING.
6:56 AM
, By: Ash & JDWe did our fair share of shopping. My favorite trip happened to be a result of what J and I gave my dad for Christmas. He has a really hard time finding jeans, and so instead of picking some out for him, we took him to GAP and let him choose some pairs...under the direction of his personal shopper, of course {ME!}. I loved it. I made him try on every style {minus the really bad dad jeans} and I was dying when he put on the super slim ones. In the words of him, "I feel like MICHAEL JACKSON! YOWW!!" There may or may not have been a dance move to accompany that quote.
After shopping on that particular day, we went out to dinner at Bar Louie's {yummiest mac and cheese...} which just happens to be right next to the movie theatre. All of us had been begging JD to go see Les Mis, but he kept refusing. He's not the biggest fan of musicals {and that's putting it nicely}. Finally he asked my mom how much singing there really was. She told him there were like 7 or 8 songs. HA! Try like the ENTIRE movie. Since we were so conveniently close and there happened to be a showing right after dinner, we all just started walking toward the theatre, not leaving JD or any other doubters much of a choice. We saw it {I loved it!} and JD admitted that it was, "Good." I think the fact that he continued singing..."Do you hear the people sing..." for like 10 days afterward, means that maybe he was playing it cool when he gave a one word critique of the movie. I think I'd rather take "good" than this though. Les Mis was pretty awesome...but it didn't quite move me to hysterics, either. Just watch it. You'll die.
P.S. Do you love the stockings we found at Target, or what? They're the perfect size for both of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we have a bar louies like a block away from our apt. we have never been...is it good? i love mac and cheese so maybe i need to try it!
Post a Comment