The time we celebrated being married for 3 years.
7:00 AM
, By: Ash & JDWe rang in the BIG 3 with Cheesecake Factory, Home Alone {per request by yours truly}, popcorn, cupcakes, flowers, and a cheesy card from the man that made me melt. I came home expecting to watch Home Alone on the couch, only to find JD had come home and blown up the air mattress, attached it to the couch, and thrown every pillow known to man on it. Needless to say, we had a slumber party {on a school night!!!} in the family room.
J is amazing. I know I already made all of you gag with my anniversary post last week, so I'll suppress the rest of my emotions, but he really is just the best. He knew exactly what I needed...simplicity. Last week was cray cray and coming home to watch a Christmas classic {that makes me feel like I'm 6 again, by the way} was perfection. Love you, J!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats on 3 years, Ashley!!
Merry Christmas!
xoxo,
Sierra
Oh, Just Living the Dream
Post a Comment