My Best Friend's Wedding
7:32 AM
, By: Ash & JDThe big day has passed and boy was it lovely. However, it did start out a little rough. And by rough, I mean I was washing my feet yesterday with soap in the shower and stepped down without washing all of the soap off, which resulted in my whole entire body slamming into the wall of my shower and then I continued to slip backwards and land on my hip and elbow on the floor. I think this is where I'm supposed to hashtag the words "awkward" and "embarrassing." After my body slam and shriek of pain, husband came rushing in to find me in the fetal position on the floor. Lucky him. He always gets to see my at my prime. After some tears, Advil, and ice, I was back up getting ready for the wedding. Super tough.
Aside from the minor setback that morning, it was a perfect Saturday. I absolutely love being around my family, especially on occasions like this. Rach looked gorgeous and it was a beautiful day (& these were only my pictures from the temple).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
That body slam sounds bad. Just wait till you are huge and pregnant and you feel like your arms are not strong enough for your huge body, then you fall, naked, and husband has to rescue/try not to laugh. Its a good thing we have good husbands!
Post a Comment