Happy Mother's Day!

5:55 PM

Moms rock. I mean, really. Everyone believes they have the best, and I totally think it's true. We were all born to the mom that was the best for us. I feel so lucky to have the mom that I do. I feel so lucky that JD has the mom that he has. They are both wonderful women and amazing mothers.


Lex and I made little signs and sent the pic to our mom. Unfortunately, she's stuck in the airport all day so thank goodness for technology.


Husband made dinner AND cleaned it up tonight. Happy Mother's Day to me! :)


For Mother's Day in our class, we made a card with tissue paper flowers, wrote a "Recipe for Mom" card, made paper flowers, and then turned to Martha Steward for the rest. First, each of the kids filled in a newspaper article about their mom. Then, they each got two coupons and filled them in with lovely service ideas for their moms.






We love arts and crafts and I am SO happy that now that the celebrations are done, we have A LOT more time to do some fun little projects!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the fantastic moms out there!

No comments: