Last night we worked on our Science Belt Loops and did an experiment (using the scientific method, mind you) with Ooblek. Have any of you ever tried it? I love it. We did it in an elementary science lab in college once to practice the scientific method, so of course... this was an easy pick. The boys LOVED it and begged to take it home. Who knew we only had to mix water and corn starch to win their hearts over?



We also took a trip to the Bean Museum at BYU a few weeks ago. JD had never been there and was seriously loving it. We just HAD to take the picture with the bear below. During student teaching, I read a book called "Touching Spirit Bear" and the bear below is just that...a SPIRIT BEAR! The book is great, by the way. I'd totally recommend it. It's not as cheesy as it sounds.

Here's to field trips, science experiments, folding flags, tying knots, creating skits, and all things scouting.
1 comment:
you are a wonderful scout leader, go ash! (and jd!)
Post a Comment