Crazy Woman.

10:31 PM

With only a few weeks left of school, I'm starting to become a bit of a crazy woman. I know everyone says you'll love every class you have, and I'm sure that I will love my class next year. However, I truly think that this class is special. I was fortunate enough to be able to student teach a lot of these same kids and then have them as students in my own class this year. Our class is made up of a pretty great combination of kids. They will always have such an important place in my heart. I love each of them and I'll be so sad to see them go off to the Junior High. Really though. Where did the last 8 months go?


(Track & Field Day today - My kids are freaking speed demons!)


(One of my last weeks writing back to my kids in their journals. Is it weird that I actually am really going to miss this? It is one of my favorite things to do during the week, even if it is a little overwhelming to write in all of their journals.)

No comments: