Sidenote: I did some party prepping the other day at school with the banner. As I was walking back to my classroom, I looked down and realized that I was really rocking the yellow that day. Woops.

Back to the party. We threw it at Becca's house (THANKS BECC!) and she was pretty much the most amazing helper ever - especially when I was quite flustered moments before we started.
Sar and I decided on a Trifle Bar, salad, veggies, fruit, and cookies. It ended up working wonderfully and it was all very delicious. Shout out to Al Pal, Emily, Becca, and Barbie for bringing some yummy bites!

For drinks, we did IBC Rootbeer, Cream Soda, Black Cherry, and Cherry Limeade.



Bits and pieces of the Trifle Bar.

"Wishes for Baby" cards that Sar's sister designed. SO cute! They were pretty funny to read and will be a cute keepsake for Baby Neff.

Mama Neff is the cutest! For real. Can I look half as good as that when I'm pregnant?

The quilt that Jenna's mom made for her. I was LOVING the patterns she picked out. Now we know where Jenna got her amazing eye for style from.

One more look at the banner and food table.

Jenna w/ my gifts. P.S. She got so many amazing things! Baby girl is set!

Sar and I. I would do another shower with her in a heartbeat!

Happy almost baby time, Jenna! You are already a beautiful mom and your girl is so lucky to get you! Love you! :)
3 comments:
Best shower ever! For real. You guys are so amazing. So happy you two are my friends. Thanks so much! I love all the pictures you got too! LOVE YOU!
That banner is so cute! Of course your going to be that cute when you are pregnant!
You and sar did such a fab job! Everything looked amazing and it was a great time. And, yes, or course you will also look amazing when you're prego.... Duh! :)
Post a Comment