-Enter grades
-Teach, teach, teach
-& throw away this crap:



EWW. I walked into my class yesterday morning and about gagged up my breakfast when I smelt the disturbing stench that was resonating throughout the room. It was DISGUSTING. We did an experiment last week and the kids really wanted to see what would happen over the weekend, so I kept the petri dishes until Tuesday and BOY was that a mistake. I gave them a warning that if they had any personal attachment to their colonies of bacteria growth, they better say goodbye because they would not be there the next morning.
I threw those suckers away yesterday and then Lysol'ed the place like a crazy woman. WOOF. I'm hoping for a cleaner smell in the room this morning. And aside from the smell...how nasty is it that there is that much bacteria growing all over our school? Bleh. It makes me sick just thinking about it.
I ended my day with the fam and Trevon at BW3's. It took me back to my Trivia Night days in high school. Good old, Bdubs.
1 comment:
Nast. And hilarious. Thanks for that pitri post.
Post a Comment