Last few weeks in review.

9:15 PM

We'll go backwards a bit. JD played on a team on Saturday at the UVU volleyball tournament. It's always so much fun to watch J play volleyball. It makes me so excited to watch our kids play sports one day.


This was a team they played from UNLV. Please tell me you notice what's wrong with this picture (take a second and I'm pretty certain you'll see it). Yep. That grown man is in a onesie...playing volleyball. I can't decide if that's awesome or just completely strange.


My amazing cousin, Jackson, is an Eagle Scout and had his court of honor a few weeks ago. I was so proud of him! He rocks. Plus, he's a pretty good poser. I told him to "fly like an eagle" and this is what he gave me. Amazing.


Now I'm really going backwards... this is Thanksgiving. We spent it with the entire Martin clan (well almost the entire clan) in Spanish Fork at my aunt's. It's so fun to be with my family. I'm probably biased, but I think I have one of the best around.


This is the husbandido and me on Thanksgiving day. I'm lucky. :)


And of course, I had to get a photo with the cutest set of twins around. Are they not adorable? I love these two.


Last but certainly not least... I was able to attend the reception of one of my awesome EFY girls, Abbie, from 2008! She is amazing and I was so glad that I was able to be there on her big day. I am so happy for her and her husband. I've had a lot of girls that have gotten married over the years, and some even have had babies! --- Isn't it funny how life takes us in so many directions? I never thought one of my EFY participants would be a mother before I would! --- I'm just grateful that I've been able to stay in contact with Abbie and that she is finally living in Utah now! Congrats to you, Abbie! You will be a wonderful wife!


Life is good, isn't it? If we just take the time to look around us, there really are so many things to be grateful for.

No comments: