I could only come to one conclusion. Enjoy the Christmas season as much as humanly possible. I've already been playing Christmas music each day in class, have Pandora hooked to our TV to listen to while I clean at home, and now... our very own Christmas tree. WOO! I've been waiting for this for years. We've never had a tree because it seems we're never around long enough to do it. This year is different though. We're here almost a week longer because of teaching. Obviously those 7 days made a huge difference and so we went for it.
Here we are on our 2nd Christmas together as a married couple with our first tree:

In my family growing up, we would each pick out an ornament every year. We decided to choose a few fun ones for our mini-fam & I'm hoping we can keep this tradition up because it happens to be one of my favorites.




Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree... I love thee.
No comments:
Post a Comment