Husband surprises.

10:02 AM

We talked about going to the Rascal Flatts concert for a long time, but what I really wanted more than anything was to go to T. Swift. Then I realized I had parent/teacher conferences the same night and all of my hope vanished. So we went back to talking about Rascal Flatts but never did anything about it. The tickets I had been looking at were $20 more than what my sister had paid (granted she did buy them at least a month ago) and I didn't feel like forking out that much.

I called 101.5 (my favorite utah county country station) at 6am, 7am, 8am, and 12pm at lunch to win tickets...but to no avail. So, I had pretty much given up. I called J after school was out and told him I was just packing up my stuff to come home. That was when he spilled that he had just bought tickets and he found them for the same price Lex had bought them for! YEAH! I was so excited. I threw the dozens and dozens of "I still need a grade" papers into my bags, and booked it back to Provo.

I just love him. He's so great.




And I love Usana. Outdoor concerts are the best.