Sneak another peak.

7:50 PM

After my LAST teacher induction meeting today (I've gone all week from 8:30-3:30pm. GROSS) I headed to Payson to put my room together. They finished waxing and cleaning the floors yesterday and up until that point, I hadn't been able to arrange desks or anything, so I was pretty excited today.

Here are two little corners in my room. The first is obviously of the back sink area and the second is of one of our reading corners. I'm going to try and add a second reading area...we'll see how that goes. And do you see that sad little book shelf? I have a whole other one just like that...only that one is COMPLETELY empty. Ohh...you want to donate books to me, you say? Okay, sure! Really though... I have 45 more coming in the mail and my mom is bringing me some from home. Let's just hope parents don't judge me.



Oh and in case you're wondering... I got both rugs from Urban Outfitters. I'm in love with them.

3 comments:

Colette said...

my mom shopped at D.I. all the time for books for the classroom

Ash & JD said...

Thanks Colette! I just went and got 25 new books! :)

Nielsens said...

the classroom looks like it is coming along great ash!!!! the rugs are winners.