Random.

5:17 PM

Did I mention that JD got his bike in the mail last week? We've made every excuse we can to go out almost every night and ride our bikes. I was under the impression that this would be good exercise for me...since I don't get any other form aside from walking during the day. Instead, we find ourselves riding our bikes to get food...and not just any food. CREPES. Don't get me wrong...Awful Waffle is delicious, but we probably need to develop a little self-control. We'll see how this week goes.


In other news, if you're folding laundry, cleaning the house, or anything else that you would normally do while listening to music or watching a show...you should probably opt out of music/tv and watch or listen to this. I had the fabulous privilege to have this man as my professor during my BYU days (hahah... I like to act like I'm old and that they were a long time ago). He was amazing and you'll be able to tell from this video. It's from a devotional he gave at BYU a few weeks ago. You should watch. I think you'll enjoy.

No comments: