Life through the phone.

9:10 PM

My grandparents are serving a mission for our church in the family history center in Salt Lake. We are SO lucky that they are so close and that we have the opportunity to see them more often. Gramps came down to PG this weekend and I snapped this cute picture of him and my dad. I love them both so much.


Later that night, we got to celebrate Jackson's birthday. He has turned the big 1-5! I'm a little weirded out that he is now allowed to get his learner's permit!


The following day, we went to celebrate Steven/Allie's bdays! The party included the most delicious rib eye steaks ever! Plus some fabulous family members!




P.S. Does anyone else agree that there might be a slight problem with the door to the parking garage? Yikes. I'm still wondering how that happened/how they are planning on solving the issue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds fun! :) glad you had fun with the fam!!