Crafting with Jenna

10:34 AM

I mentioned that I spent the other night with Jenna and she helped me out with some crafting. Here is the run-down... these lovely curtains were hanging in my classroom and while they are very "school-ish" and "teacher-ish," they are also exactly what I was trying to avoid in my room. Most everything else in the room is brightly colored and the more muted tones in the fabric just weren't really flowing.

Plus... I ordered this adorable rug to go under the curtains in the reading corner. I didn't really think the curtains and this rug would work too well. SOOOO....

Jenna was a gem and let me use her sewing machine. And when I say "use" I mean she had to teach me to use it first. After all was said and done, the curtains came out like this...and I love them!


They're nice and simple and will go well with the new rug.


So folks, there's another classroom development!

1 comment:

Joey and Raegan said...

Okay, cutest classroom in elementary history award will be going to YOU! I'm DYING to see it and DYING to see you! Love you!