Even with all of the craziness of the school year preparations, I've been lucky enough to scrounge up some time to get in a few summer reads. I realize I am totally late on the whole Hunger Games craze, but I finally jumped on the bandwagon and LOVED it. You might notice I don't have Mockingjay on this list yet, which would be because I am having the hardest time ever getting through it. Did anyone else feel like this? It's kind of a blah book compared to the other two but I'll eventually finish it, only because I feel like I kind of have to.
Anyway, all of these books are FABULOUS. I don't think anyone will really enjoy the last one unless you're teaching, but if you are...you MUST buy this. Dani recommended it to me and I think it's probably more valuable than any class I took. It's a hefty one...but you'll be happy you read it.






Happy summer reading!
1 comment:
yayyy you got it! still haven't read hunger games. i know, i suck. i'm too busy reading all my lit circle books for next year and reading first days of school again.
summer break? what?
Post a Comment