I need him.

1:56 PM

So as you all know, the Blizzinator gave out on us about a month ago. Thinking about going home and not having him there, makes me tear me up kind of a lot, so I may or may not have gone on a pet finder search for a Bichon Frise in Ohio. I found this little man right here and fell in love:

He is SO adorable. I sent my parents the link, but unfortunately they didn't quite go for it. I would buy one tomorrow if our complex allowed it and if JD wasn't such a stickler on having kids before pets. Blah, blah... I could go on about that one for hours.
Anyway, isn't this little model shot SO adorable?! I want to eat him up. I can hear my "blizzy voice" coming on right about now (I apologize if you've ever had to hear that --- but doesn't everyone have a certain voice that they talk to their pet in?).

Guys, I think I have a problem. I need him.

1 comment:

AliCat22 said...

You can come visit Pippin anytime you want Ash (: