Chefs and Gamers.

10:50 PM

Ever since last summer, we've been pretty good about dinners in our house. I especially love Sunday dinners because JD always helps with them since he's home. Tonight was especially yummy. We had pork tenderloin with peaches and a side salad. I've been trying to be better about having sides...even if it just means a salad. I can't promise any perfection on that anytime soon, but at least it's in the works. Aside from that though, the pork was SO delicious.


After dinner, we decided to play some games. Turns out you can't play many with only two people (at least now the ones that we have). After getting beat (but not by much) in Nerts, we moved on to Egyptian Rat Slap. Apparently I am a pretty pathetic player. Not every round was as bad as the one below, but it was pretty close. I'm working on it.


Happy Sunday, friends!

No comments: