
I'm not trying to be one of those people who always says, "I can't wait until __________ is over" or "I am so excited for ___________ to just be here" --- but try as I might, I am about to fail.
Here I go...I can't wait until tomorrow night when JD is finished taking his dumb CFA. JD has been none stop studying all week for his test. You see that picture above? I'm either doing that every night or checking my ebay account. No joke. Even my TV watching has been limited because I've been quarantined to the bedroom while JD studies on the "comfy couch." Also, my car has no gas. And I refuse to buy it from anywhere except from Costco, which is closed for the night.
Okay. Done with complaining. Lots of reasons to be thankful. For example, I saved myself $13.50 today by accidently losing a bidding war for a skirt that's regularly $88. Can you tell I've been trying to talk myself into finding the good in that ALL day? Yeah. I hide it well. ;)
Well folks, I'm off to bed for the night. Don't forget to visit my ebay listings... questions have been answered and some prices have even been lowered. Rah rah! Who doesn't love a good deal?
1 comment:
K just a few things. Your bangs are stinkin cute, I love those two silhouettes of you and JD (did you make them yourself? How!?), and I love reading your posts. You're hilarious. Hope you are doing well!!! :)
Post a Comment