WOW.

8:19 AM

So I was looking on KSL the other day for a chair that I could use in my future classroom for read alouds and such. I came across this one and absolutely HAD to share. From the front it's interesting...but not totally crazy.






and then comes the side shot. HOLY COW. I was dying. Can you imagine what parents would think walking into my classroom seeing a GIANT cheetah print pump? I think it's hysterical...but completely ridiculous. Where do you even acquire something like this?



Wow. That's all I have to say. Sassy cheetah pump chair will not be making a debut in my classroom this fall (that is, if I get a job, of course!).

2 comments:

Jenna said...

aah haha soo funny! seriously though you might need that cheetah chair. haha hilarious! are you guys back from aruba?? we miss you! sorry i never messaged you back. can't wait to see pictures from ARUBA!

theharmans said...

Funny! I know you don't know me but I'm married to JD's cousin James Harman. I just have to say that you are totally darling and I love you blog:)