This was a text my sister sent me tonight:
Lex: So are you doing anything fun for your birthday?
Me: Ohhh you know... just hanging out with 10 year olds during the day and 8 year olds (cub scouts) during the night.
23 is bound to be an exciting year. I can already tell. :) Not to worry though...I've been spoiled my last few birthdays. Let's recap.
18th birthday (still in Ohio): My fam decorated my room and car (my dad decorated my car EVERY year...it was his little tradition) and then left different gift cards all around the house for me.

19th birthday (first away from home): JD spoiled me rotten and even bought a kids bike and decorate it (since I didn't have a car freshman year)... what a gem!


20th birthday: My friends took me out twice! Once to P.F. Changs and to Hibachi! They even made me a nice poster to WEAR at the bonfire so everyone would be well aware that it was my birthday.

21st birthday: Birthday was on a Sunday = blah --- BUT my roomies threw a fabulous dessert party for me! They made delicious food and were amazing hostess's as usual.


22nd Birthday: A.K.A. my golden birthday - JD came to the school I was doing my practicum at and decorated my car, Raeg took me out to lunch, and then my friends and J threw a little surprise party for me. So blessed!

Overall... I've lucked out on the 22nd of March each year. I think I can handle a day full of kiddos. :)
3 comments:
HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!
HOPE IT'S WONDERFUL!
I'M YELLING
happy birthday ash!!!
happy day after birthday dear ashley! glad i got to see you and your hot scouts shirt on your big day!!! :)
Post a Comment