Don't judge...

10:52 PM

my hair, my make-up (or lack thereof), or my belly.




Bet you never thought this day would come, did ya? Me neither. Looks like the Rasmussen fam is going to add one to the bunch. I have a feeling it'll be a girl.


Do you think my swimsuit (see below) will still look cute with a big belly?





Happy first day of April, everyone!

5 comments:

Julia said...

Well you had me for a moment. Very funny! Some day I expect to get a real announcement.

Unknown said...

Ok. I woke up at 4 am with Wyatt, and had to stay awake with him for a bit... I was on facebook and not very lucid, and I totally believed it. It wasn't till this morning I realized it was April 1st... Got the wheels ticking... YOU got me!

Nielsens said...

youll be a hott prego woman one day ash!

J said...

just for future reference... 2 things tipped it of for me 1)if you wanted to show your pregnant belly you'd be wearing a tighter shirt, not a sweater, and 2) you usually tell people before your belly gets quite that big... you look about 20-25 weeks in that picture, and if that were the case, you'd know the gender already :)

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

oh my gosh i just almost freaked.