Although I do love that team...you may or may not believe this, but my love for the husband definitely surpasses my love for the Bucks. When we were home in Ohio for Christmas break, my mom had me get bridals taken again --- an entire year later! It's a long story about why, but basically...neither of us liked any of them. Sooo, I thought this would also be a good opportunity for JD and I to get some more pictures taken of the two of us. You can imagine how thrilled he was about getting to do this! :) He was a good sport though, and I'm sooo glad we did! Thanks to Ty for the wonderful photos. He took MY senior pictures WAY back in the day. I'm a fan.






5 comments:
ohh la la! love them!!! and that's hilarious you did your bridals again a year later. that mustve been fun to put your dress back on and get all dolled up again though!
Al Pal...remember how the photographer last year, made me dance to Britney Spears?!? AHHH.... SUCH bad pictures. We were MUCH happier with these results. Why would I ever want a picture of me dancing...by myself! Awkward.
Al Pal...remember how the photographer last year, made me dance to Britney Spears?!? AHHH.... SUCH bad pictures. We were MUCH happier with these results. Why would I ever want a picture of me dancing...by myself! Awkward.
Your red patterned shirt in these photos is gorgeous! Love how it pops in the snow.
These photos are just excellent! You are such a darling couple! I enjoy your blog a lot, Ashley and JD. You look very happy one year later and why not document that!
Post a Comment