HOLY. I don't think I've ever seen so many status-i at once about one single person.
Case in point:
whoever made the "jimmer fredette university" poster tonight is absolutely brilliant
Dear Jimmer Fredette, I love you.
jimmered? oh ya, that just happened tonight. way to go cougs!
Verb:
To Jimmer- To whoop a team with a variety of scoop shots, runners, fadeaways, and ridiculous 35ft threes.
Variations: Jimmered, Jimmering, will jimmer, jimmerest,
Example in sentence: San Diego St. was Jimmered tonight!
Can't stop Fredette!
Best college bball game I've ever seen! GO BYU. Jimmer I love you!!!
Jiiiiiimmmmmeeerrr!! Has there ever been a scorer like this in the NCAA? I submit that there has not!
GOT JIMMER?
Point made.
I really wish I could be a true cougar fan...but I feel like it's a little too late for that one. I graduate in April (it's taken me 5 years, mind you) and I have NEVER ONCE gone to a BYU basketball game and I'm not too heartbroken over it.
My status:
Who's Jimmer????
Don't worry. I laughed at myself the whole time I was typing it.
2 comments:
ohh yep, there's my status! we all love Jimmer!
haha such a funny girl ash! i miss you! let's get together soon k?
hahahhah I don't know anything about him either Ash, except that he's from ny & that byu promised him to play a game in his home town if he'd play for BYU. As for watching, I've never seen him play.
Post a Comment