I bleed scarlet and gray.

9:28 PM


GOOO BUCKEYES! Even though I am still in the process of forgiving Terrelle (we'll see if he ACTUALLY comes back next year...doubtful), I am one happy girl tonight. I love those darn Buckeyes! So much so in fact, that I watched the entire game on a blurry screen on my phone. We don't have ESPN so I had to watch it off the cellular device...so poor! I even took it to Scouts for an hour and let it play (sound off) while we learned how to tie knots (okay, not really... it was about the food pyramid --- tying knots seemed a lot more scout'ish). Don't worry...the cub scouts were asking for the score throughout the lesson. Love those little wolves.

Fact of the matter is, I love my Buckeyes and will until the day I die. My kids better follow suit. Don't worry... I may or may not be on the look out for newborn size jerseys --- son or daughter, they best be wearing one the second they pop out. Too graphic? Maybe.

No comments: